The English Club on Twitter

Friday, April 8, 2011

India Today

India is supposed to be a democratic republic, where popular will is king. But since childhood we have seen so much of corruption, politics and unjust actions that we have become tolerant to these flaws. /*There was a time when we thought we could change it, but that has far gone. There was a time when we dint have faith in the government, but now we have learnt to live with it. Freedom of press has become a joke, and our political leaders have become glorified artists.*/ I have learnt to accept this as a part of the system, a universal truth.

Today it’s not a question about faith in the government, it’s like the government is not only looting the common man, they also are showing us the finger. We are going to make thousands of crores, we are going to resign for from our duties after we have made enough and then we shall spend a nice vacation in hawai. There is nothing you can do about it. (Any question you ask is totally irrelevant cause) I have already given an explanation to high command. High command has temporarily sacked him from his post.( cause there are three more politicians who have to fill their pockets waiting in turn).When I read the paper this is all I see.

Ratan tata: “Hey you can’t use my tapes as evidence against me”(The money I have made is for personal use and you have no right to interfere in my personal life), Kalmadi: “I am clean you can check my office any time”(Yeah right I am still going to keep documents that prove I have made millions), Manmohan singh:”Yes I have told the CBI to probe into the scams”(Where the hell is Sonia she is never there when I need her the most), Ashok Chavhan:”No comments”(Man not again I need to take a break to get my head in the game), Sharad Pawar:”Production is low, there is nothing I can do about the inflation”(Hey I am the king of money making all these rookies have mode so much I cant just watch them)

Ignorance is bliss, I don’t mind living in the dark. At least as we will work towards a better future and one day hopefully the politician’s conscious will prick them and India shall emerge from its shackles.

No comments:

Post a Comment